Jewish Heritage Tours With A Gourmet Culinary Experience
South of Spain, Gibraltar, Morocco and Portugal Tour, November 6-16, 2017
An 11 days and 10 nights tour of a lifetime:
Taking in four countries and two continents this superb guided tour will offer you the experience of a lifetime combining a unique Jewish heritage experience with superb kosher cuisine, rich in culture and history, which satisfies the mind, body and soul. We pride ourselves in ensuring and succeeding in making sure that your luxury vacation will be everything you desire and expect. We have been working and living in this particular region for years, thus allowing us to have the local knowledge to provide you with the finest experience.
DAY 1 MONDAY NOVEMBER 6TH- GRANADA:
DAY 2 TUESDAY NOVEMBER 7TH – GIBRALTAR:
DAY 3 WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 8TH – TANGIERS, MOROCCO:
DAY 4 THURSDAY NOVEMBER 9TH – SEVILLE AND CORDOBA :
DAY 5 FRIDAY NOVEMBER 10TH – PORTUGAL, EVORA & LISBON:
DAY 6 SHABBAT NOVEMBER 11TH – LISBON :
DAY 7 SUNDAY NOVEMBER 12TH – SINTRA, OBIDOS AND TOMAR:
DAY 8 MONDAY NOVEMBER 13TH – COIMBRA:
DAYS 9 TEUSDAY NOVEMBER 14TH- TRANCOSO, BELMONTE:
DAY 10 WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 15TH – PORTO:
DAY 11 THURSDAY NOVEMER 16TH
Pricing- Please contact
A minimum of 10 travellers must sign up in order for this tour to occur.
Aya Massias of Yaya Food and Travel Ltd will accompany the tour.
The price Includes:
- All accommodation costs as stated or alike
- Glatt kosher, Shomer Shabbat tour, with a SHOMER on board
- Breakfasts, light lunches, and full evening meals with wines
- All land transport costs including group airport transfers
- Entrance fee to the monuments that are in the itinerary
- Professional English-speaking local guides
- 5 or 4 star Hotels
- Travel & Health Insurance
- Personal expenses are not included in the itinerary
- Tips for local service providers $220 will be collected at the beginning of the trip
- Shows and evening entertainment not included in the itinerary
- Miscellaneous expenses such as departure fees, visas, security etc
All clients should be aware that while all efforts are made to avoid any problems before, during or after your trip, Yaya Food and Travel carries no insurance for your health or luggage. While using the services only of registered suppliers, we recommend that you purchase fully comprehensive travel insurance, to include cancellation, as Yaya Food and Travel, cannot be held liable for any mishaps during your stay.